We're in the new building!
As of last week we finally got AC in the building. We ended up doing a DIY mini split that really wasn't hard to install at all thanks to our wonderful electrician. The only thing we don't have yet is a sink. The plumber that we thought we had backed out of the project so we're looking for someone new. It's definitely inconvenient but not a game stopper. We're in the process of moving all the animals into the building, upgrading enclosures and trying to figure out how to organize them all. It's a lot harder than it sounds! But we did qualify for a grant this year that let us spend a good amount of money on upgrading enclosures so it's really starting to look amazing in there - pictures to come soon!